I WILL release my past so I can move forward into the perfect will of God for my life…
I will be a better steward over my relationships with others professionally, personally and spiritually.
- I am a Proverbs 31 woman.
- I will be more pliable.
- I will review my life one day at a time, so I can make positive changes for the better.
- I will operate as I am directed and not as I am driven, yet still listen to what the Holy Spirit has to say, in regards to timing.
- I will forgive those that used and abused me in the past and move on (including me.)
o I will not allow myself to allow others to block my blessings.
- I will study my Bible and pray in the spirit at least one (1) hour a day.
- I will operate my attitude adjustment plan daily.
- I will take care of my physical and mental health.
- I will dedicate at least one day out of the week to spend with myself and those I hold dear.
- I will stick to the fundamentals of the January Fasting guidelines throughout the year.
- I will go to the gym at least three (2-3) times or do something physical during the week.
- I will continue to work on leaving at a decent time.
- I will actually schedule a vacation and TAKE IT.
- I will continue to work on my delegation skills.
- I will get out of debt, the biblical way.
- I will be a good steward to my pets’ health.
o Walk and groom the dog regularly.
o Reinforce the dog training.
o Clean the turtles’ tank every two (2) months.
I agree to these I WILL statements,
Lela Jefferson 12/31/08
© 2009 – 2013, Lela Jefferson Fagan. All rights reserved.