Turkey Kale with a Splash of Raspberry (Vegetable Side Dish Recipe)
For the following vegetable side dish recipe, I found all the ingredients at my local grocer.
- ½ Bag of Glory Foods Kale (1lb) or 1 16 oz bag
- 2 slices of uncooked and diced Jennie O Turkey Bacon
- 1 Tbsp. of your favorite seasonings (i.e. Italian Seasoning, Lawry’s Seasoning Salt, or Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning)
- 1 diced plum tomato
- 4 Tbsp. of Annie’s Naturals Fat Free Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- A splash of Vegetable Oil
- Place the Kale in a large sauce pan on low heat; layering all the other ingredients adding the vegetable oil as a dressing last, stir then cover. Continue to heat until tender.
The entire process should take no longer than 20 minutes.
Yields: 3-4 servings (145 calories per serving)
© 2013 – 2014, Lela Jefferson Fagan. All rights reserved.