On this upcoming Monday, the Hubby Coach and I will be celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! I am super excited because I think I am more in love with him now than ever before.
We were married on June 9th, 2012 in the Great Lakes Garden in Niagara Falls State Park (Niagara Falls, NY.) I thought to commemorate the date; I would share a few funny things that happened on our special day.
Here are 5 funny things that happened during and after our wedding ceremony….
- Our brother-in-love who married us made me say my vows twice. I don’t know why, but he did!
- I actually forgot to put Oji’s ring on his finger and had to be prompted to.
- My veil got stuck to the cobblestones of the garden where our ceremony was held. I had to give it a slight tug as I was walking down the aisle.
- I had so much going on under my dress that I didn’t know I had lost one of my thigh highs while we were taking our photos. My girls ended up giving them to Oji on the down low.
- On the receiving line, I did say (into the camera) “I’se married now!” The famous line from the movie The Color Purple.
© 2014, Lela Jefferson Fagan. All rights reserved.